Monday, January 12, 2009

Funny stall name!!!

It was Sunday so i went to swim at Kasuma with my friend LCH. My mum scolded me crazy as it was raining heavily that day, she said even dogs doesnt want to go out from house but i still go swimming....Hehe i was crazy. The road outside my house flooded so i have to use the back road. I went off Kasuma around 3.30p.m when the rain turn small. p/s: actually i wanna cancel the swimming activity but my frenz LCH dare me by saying i scare cold. So final decision i went off to swim with him. He was abit crazy as he was half swimming half fishing at Kasuma. Too bad i didnt take any photo, u guys must be wondering how he do that. I will show u guy the picture if i have the chance to take it next time. Its was damn cold the moment we jumped into the pool even my daring friend LCH give up and complaint that it was cold, but we manage to keep ourselves warm by swimming few round. We headed to the newly open coffee shop near his house at Matang after swimming and we found that there are two weird stall over there.

Saadiah Kung Fu stall which sold Kue Teow Kung Fu


AND


Laksa Sarawak.com (is this cybercafe or coffee shop lols)

I took almost 45minute to reach Kuching after eating as Satok that road was flooded and there was a bloody hell long traffic jam.

p/s: Saw this big cicak at spring too..
Its was Cicakman 3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is probably like, the shittiest blog i have ever seen.