Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hiatus??don't think so

Its final period for our semester, while everybody was having break from blogging i suddenly have the feeling to blog..... i gotta feeling wohooooooo...... hahaha... nothing much just about a story or process of how stressful my friend could be in the final exam.

The story goes like this: two of my frenz was studying for their FM subject which refer to F*** M*****. They have finish their FIS F*** I* School and FIB F*** I* Bed which is more easy wan. How could FM probably be easy??? look at the definition you will know. Maybe next time they will be sitting for their FO F*** Off subject. Ena concentrating looking at the slide on how to FM while jeff say "Damn it" how to FM o... so hard cant even reach it...


Going on Jeff was in a mess, he loss his mind and decided to give up while ena started going crazy why the lecture slide so little information, no way i know how to do FM... Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Grrrrrrrrrrrr


Finally they two gave up a decided to commit suicide together.... R.I.P my frenz... Ok done i agree it was quite lame ......lols