Friday, November 14, 2008

Music Expression

Apparently, I've been listening to songs for these couple of weeks. I mean seriously listen to. What songs you might wonder. Fyi, life's been so dead for me. Exams coming up in a fortnight and plenty of thoughts strike me as well. Not really in the study mood cause of some personal emotions. I know I've been "emo" according to you guys. But I really can't help not getting emo. It's not what I ask for, it's what I'm going through. I'm not trying to say or prove anything. I just wanna say that music is my best companion while helping me get through all these hard times. Been browsing through my playlist and found songs that suit and soothe my sore mood.

  • Thunder - Boys Like Girls
  • Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade
  • All Good Things (Come to an end) - Nelly Furtado
  • Don't Dream It's Over - Six Pence Non The Richer
  • 7 Things - Miley Cyrus
  • I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance
  • Crush - David Archuleta
  • The Reason - Hoobastank
  • Over - Lindsay Lohan
  • I Still - Backstreet Boys
  • Warning Sign - Coldplay
  • True - Ryan Cabrera
  • When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne
  • All You Wanted - Michelle Branch
  • Lost - Michael Buble
  • Untitled - Simple Plan
  • You - Point Break
Well, these are my remedy for the moment. I'm not promoting these tracks. But if you wanna give them a listen. Go ahead...

No comments: