Monday, December 1, 2008

Counting down the days


Me in Xmas moooood... Hmm... Feeling the christmas atmosphere all around. Christmas songs playing in every shopping malls. Ornaments and huge Xmas trees around. All these signifies the season to celebrate is just around the corner. In the blink of an eye, 2008 is coming to an end. Sigh~~ A big portion of the year have passed and yet I have no achievements or improvements. Maybe I expect too much but life is so stagnent for me. I don't know. I should find something to preoccupy my life. Anyways, I won't be home for Christmas. Sad. However, I'm glad that exams are so over and I get to enjoy idling, doing whatever I desire and go window shopping. Haha. Anyways, have a great holiday everyone. Don't frust. Don't sigh. Don't be sad. It's a holiday season. Right? Right? Yea. That's about it. Me signing out. "Drop dead". Lol.

No comments: