Friday, December 5, 2008

Dedicated to Vin & Von

Here's how it goes. Alvin apparently is a Virgo and Yvonne is a Gemini. So here's what u guys are asking for... Let's start with Virgo.

*VIRGO - The compassionate & caring
Fussy & narrow-minded
Confident, successful & creative
The one available when you need companionship the most
Tend to have faith in others
Kind-hearted
Tend to become victims in relationships
Prefers to love & be loved in return

Ok now Gemini...

*GEMINI - The one who prefers to explore a little bit abou everything
Talented
Thirsty for knowledge & experience
Curious & mischievous
Tend to look for partner who can keep up with them mentally & physically
Lead unique & unusual lives
Appear mysterious & often get misunderstood
Good in money-making (but also spends a lot)

Ok I think I've made my point and my promise. U guys can refer to these but I can't assure that it's practically true. Anyways, I hope u guys meet your points. Haha. Enjoy...

No comments: