Saturday, October 11, 2008

K le fei Alvin Transform!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As those who know me, my leg had just been operated one month ago. After the operation i have become "OKU". Thats how my friend E** call me. Simply because i cant walk properly like normal people do and i have limits on certain thing i wanted to do such as running and driving haha.Know what "OKU" is??? Its stand for "orang kurang upaya" meaning people with disability. Although i am sad about it but there is nothing i can do as its the fact so i take it as my fate my destiny. When i was in hospital one month ago, i found that there are many more people that are more unlucky and pity compare to me so i think that i shouldn't feel down just because of my leg as those people keep moving on their live although they have some disability for permanent while mine is just temporary. Sometimes life is so sucks but it would be different if we see it in a positive ways. We just have to keep ourself moving on when life come to uncertain period and bring up and down in our life. A lot of things is beyond our expectation and control, i might be here writing this post now but who knows tomorrow i might be in an accident and pass away so life is just once do enjoy it to the fullest, faced those uncertain with the love and supports from your friends and family as they will be the one and motivator for you in life. Over this post, I will be posting the the "OKU" me transform to "OMK" so my friends E** please call me "OMK" starts from today lols.. HAHA.... "OMK"="orang mempunyai keupayaan".




OKU


TRANSFORM
TO


OMK

I am feeling like a superman now.
I can now walk without my robotic stick, months to go before i can get rid of my robotic leg. You can see my robotic leg on my right leg. Quoted by (ke le fei) Alvin


No comments: