Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weird friend of mine!!!

I was surfing on internet today and i found out that i have a lot of weird friend beside me that i don't even noticed it myself till today. I don't know, let you guys comment on them. Haha..

This is Geraldine or more known as sleeping beauty

This is Ru Yen or more known as piglet

This is Chai Tyng
This is Ena

This both are the lamest friend i ever had. The most lame part is Ena don't know what is a scooter lols.

This is a scooter my dear Ena

This is Ben.

This is Lai Chun Hung


This two are my Indian friend. Ben is the main owner of the levelxero blog while LCH is a k le fei of this blog like me. Don't be shock that levelxero blog is owned by Indian at least there are still me a Chinese owner. I hope that we can recruit a lot more races into our blog one day, it would be amazing.

This is Jeff, he is on the way to change his sex.

This is Jung Jieh and his is ' chao ah gua' lols (look at his face)

This is Wei Li, a night club dancer

This is Ah Yung wearing a Bikini

This is Johnny he is posting for you...

This is Hui Wei, he just came back form Thailand after his successful surgery to transsexual form male to female. LMAO!!!
This six are my " ah Gua" friends.

This is Donny. Is he weird with the "la kia" tatoo??

This is Ah sung and he is la kia, look at him you already knew it haha..

Those who are not posted over here don't feel bad as it doesn't mean that you are not my friend k just that you are not as weird as them. This post is for fun only no offenses ok???? Hope you guys enjoy it!!! Quoted by (k le fei) Alvin

No comments: