Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Lesson Learned...

Today ain't that good for me.. I must say luck wasnt on my side. Argh shoulda use the other route. Now? Get red angpaw as a result. I thought I could escape with my windscreens tinted so they couldnt actually see whether I was buckling up or not. BUT, abang nowadays have sharp eyes. Thus, I received a before raya angpaw. Hmph! My bad. Wrong route at the wrong time. Shouda keep in mind that that road is abang's fav spot. U guys with modified cars should keep off that road. Wonder which road that is? None other than Tabuan Rd's roundabout! Watch out for ABANGS in Black & White attire. But, to my surprise it wasn't a really BIG angpaw he gave me. Not even exceeding RM50. So, at least I'm not that sad. Just neeeeeeeeeeed to buckle up & KEEP OFF THAT DAMN ROAD! U guys out there, abangs wishing u an early raya...

No comments: