Sunday, September 21, 2008

Outdated mooncakes festival celebration!!

Yesterday that is Saturday, I have been invited to see a wushu performance and other performance at the Mbks for moon cakes festival celebration which had pass about one week ago from its exact date of moon cakes festival. However my dad told me that the celebration done by Mbks is late for one week because if they celebrate it on the same day as moon cakes festival no people will come. The reason is because most people will rather celebrate it at home then coming here the Mbks and waited those "Big big people" (don't know which part big la) for 1 hour to arrive and talk for half hour then smile and cut the balloon, some sort of thing like opening ceremony and shake hand and "hu" each other till so song then they will sit, so wasted time always cost around 1 and a half hour plus plus only ma no big deal those ah ma, ah pek always can wait want ma this sort of things have become our traditional. As for me,of course i feel very happy because i got the chance to celebrate moon cakes festival twice although being irritated by those traditional thing. Furthermore I am very warmly welcome by people that attended as i am so different from other people. I have along my robotic leg and robotic stick with me of course people "hormat" and jealous me lo, new technology bo normal people don't have it or they don't even have chance to use it in their life but i don't feel proud of it instead i feel so "soi"(bad luck) as i have to use my "new technology" for the second time. Apart than that i also been given a "VIP" place to sit and enjoy the show due to my "new technology".


My robotic leg and robotic stick


The V.I.P sit I mention

I was so excited when the show started as when we sit at V.I.P place it is definitely going to be a nice place and if there is ticket sold for sit the V.I.P sit is always very expensive cause it is for very important people and i get to sit it for free. Everything change when the show started as i only get to see this not the show!!!

People blocking me


Our citizen is sooooooo "understanding"


Finally they give me one hole to see the show when it almost ended.
Now i realized why people always say that V.I.P is for very idiot person. I am the idiot one to think that V.I.P is for very important people (Ka Na Sai).......But but but le i still get to enjoy this lantern exhibition other than the show that have been block by people.

1. Dragon vs Fairy tales girl inside the moon.


2. Square lantern with fairy tales girl inside the moon on it


3.Pink Feather lantern


4.Old fashion lantern


5. Kungfu panda lantern


6.Lion dances lantern


7.Dragon & butterfly lantern

Add on: For those friend of mine that care about me due to my leg operation I sincerely thanks you guys here and i really appreciate it. Just to let you know, my leg condition is getting better now and i guess after one more week i will stop using my robotic stick but not my robotic leg.

My leg condition after second operation


On its healing process
Note: Others people that think this picture of my leg is disgusting or ugly please ignore this post.
Quoted by (ke le fei) Alvin

No comments: