Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cloudy days & hard feelings...

Why do all these happen for these couple of days? It's turning from bad to worst. I really don't understand why such small fusses can turn straight into big troubles. I really don't get why they wanna put it in a harder way. If everyone can be more tolerant then most (I certainly can't say all) things can be solved in a more comfortable and peaceful way. How I wish I could be like u guys in ur families. I'm sure things don't turn out this harsh like what I'm experiencing nowadays. I'm not trying to say I'm born into an unlucky family but sometimes, I really envy how other parents can be more tolerant, caring, not ill-tempered and etc. Probably we who serve as the children, often make mistakes but parents should be more tolerant and not... It's not like we're on crack or something. And if we do? Will u kill us straight? I don't have the mood to continue. How I wish this mad season could end soon... This mind-blowing situation is seriously putting me into a hard position. Sigh~~
This is how i feel... Cloudy.... Sigh... :(

No comments: