Monday, August 25, 2008

16 Years of Excellence

Darn! Feeling so eager to express how I feel right now. I clearly miss it very very much. Miss all the great time bringing it along. It might not have been long but I still miss it. Now everything's so in convenient without it.
Got or guessed what I'm referring to already?
Are you thinking of what I'm having in mind right now?

I'm clearly stating about my CAR!!! Damn it's gonna be a whole long week til i get to ride it in again... Apparently I'm "grounded" at home without my car offering me the usual service... Now i understand the feeling of not having a transport for your own. I might have not been driving last year, but it hurts more to lose it from me for approximately a week. I know it might not be a long period but it really feels bad... Now all I can do is WAIT WAIT WAIT & WAIT patiently for it to return home.. It may not be any luxurious or elegant ride, it's just the 1st national car btw.. BUT, I'm damn proud to have it! Laugh, look down, criticize but I don't give a fuck. I love it to bits & it's WELL-maintained... Your car might be new (or expensive & imported), but can you keep your car in best condition? Ask yourself? Do service your car often? Send the aircond for service? And as simple as washing your car when its dirty? Etc etc... Bet your answer clearly is NO! I don't mean to show off (apparently there's nothing worth to show off) but just to release my anger for the moment. Sorry if I offended anyone. But, staying 16 years alive and still rocking isn't a piece of cake for a car like that. It might be old for a car, but in my heart it will always stay young & sporty.. Haha. Cut all the crap & just wanna say my car porch will always be opened for your entry... Forever and ever...




Dedicated to Eighty Three Sixty Three...

No comments: