Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday = Movie Day

Right, it's Wednesday. Missing out something? It's gonna be catching a movie. Apparently most of the anticipated movies for the year have ended shows in the cinemas. Guess it's time to catch something different. Not violent, action-packed or attention-grabbing. Well it's a good time to get some comedies. I personally like comedies in fact. Ben Stiller, Adam Sandler and Owen Wilson does all their tricks in their famous flicks. Currently, there are 2 choices for u to watch. Zohan? Or Dave? Lol I'm talking about none other than

Meet Dave
&

You Don't Mess With The Zohan.
I watched both movies already and I was quite pleased with the movies. I know the storyline might be rediculous for some of you out there, but there's a moral behind both flicks. You guys really gotta check them out to get what I mean.
Dave is now busy taking over the planet and Zohan is planning to offer you a haircut. Well, it's more than a haircut actually. LOL...

No comments: