Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Unbearable LIFE!

These few days have been a hell for me. Its like everything is not going the right way. It seems that my world is turning upside down! Talking bout university life. SIGH! Everyone seems to have a better life. They don't face so many fusses or troubles handling university life. WHY & WHY is my life so unfair?! I've lost myself... Lost all hope & faith in myself... How i wish i could have a simple life. I don't mind being poor, seriously.. I'm not trying to say i'm rich. What I'm emphasizing is less education leads to poor living. Apparently living poor = living simple. If you have a complicated life, you tend to face more challenges and obstacles. I took the wrong path. Everything is so WRONG!!! Anyone? Show me some guidance? Lend me a helping hand? Give me a break from this life.. I need to break FREE! Somehow i'm stuck within... :(

No comments: