Sunday, August 10, 2008

8.08.2008

Its a bit late for this post as i just got the pic from my friend and some errors occur that resulted the photo cant be upload at blogspot. Yeah !!! 8.08.2008 is my coach a.k.a my god mother birthday........we started celebrate her birthday party at 8.00p.m together with the opening of Beijing Olympics Games 2008 at our training place. Its been very lucky for her birthday to fall in that day as that day is believe to be a very good day for China as they always belief in 888(fa fa fa) mean very prosperity and this day only come once in a thousand years according to my friend.

The cake on the left is bought by my China coach and the cake on the right side is made by me..2 cakes for my coach birthday celebration...


Nearer view

Birthday song from all her student and us..

Make a Wish....

And Finally us the senior stealing some cake to eat while they continue their training..hehe

Quote by (k le fei) Alvin

No comments: